Vital Wave Table Synth Installation & Sound Review

 Free High Quality Wave Table Synth Vst Alternative Of Serum (Installation, Sound Review)

Vital Wave Table Synth Installation & Sound Review

Hi

Today I'm going to show you a high quality wave table Synth vst (VITAL). Interface of this vst looking as Serum and really sound quality of this plugin is very high. You can make Hip Hop and EDM Tracks. I think this plugin is a heavy recommended 8GB Ram of Window operating system or a good quality MacBook because my Laptop RAM is 4GB and when I try some presets my CPU loads 90-100 and crashes my sound.

If you  have a low spaces device you can create progression or melodies and consolidate samples and use it.

GUIDE VIDEO - 



Free or Paid:

This is not a demo, not any limitations it's  completely free, if you want more presets then you can purchase this vst.


DOWNLOAD - https://account.vital.audio/?product=vital

Post a Comment

0 Comments